Friday, April 24, 2009

preparing something

Taking into consideration the so very limited time that I might consider into writing something is really considerable. With the start of my favorite rainy season in Bangalore, the otherwise dusty air being sweetly moistened by the first showers. The amazing aroma that tickles your nostrils and eyes get relieved with the sight of fresh blooming and the green spouting around. WoW! What a time to sit reclined in the evenings on the terrace with a cup of hot smooth tea and watch the geometric formation they make; the birds going back where they started this morning. However there are factors that matters apart from what my ever wandering head wants. For instance the biggest political extravaganza is in process as the worlds largest democracy is about to make changes into itself (though it seems the rest of the world doesn’t bother to look at it with that large a prospective). I said the same thing to a friend of mine, who had taken a day’s leave to get back to his native town and cast his valuable Vote, I said that’s being very patriotic, he replied me saying, “This is my first Fundamental Right being a proactive citizen of my country, and since you are not voting you do not have the right to speak”. Very true indeed because the voter list where my name was is basically some 3600 km away from me (I wonder from when SMS voting would be possible). Let the election be over and let there be any party government form, nothing matters if it’s the saffron promoters or a congress and communist coalition come into power(@irony, congress and communists are supposed to be directed opposite in books, yet in India they come together and form a government, I believe "National Integration" funda that we read in Social Studies at school). End of the day it would be the same “tammasha” of dal badlo and kicher ucchalo….no matter whatever I say or do its is hard for us to get out of murky Indian political crib. Meanwhile my friend actually had an interview the very next day, the real reason behind taking leave, I only got to know about it today.

Talking apart from politics there are still other diversions which you may not appreciate yet not possibly ignore. IPL Season 2 for Indians like me is probably one of them. No matter how boring and not-interesting it is this time. Still folks in office are divided over and constantly keep throwing words at each other...LoL! So keep watching IPL (season 2) and do Vote and always look for one relaxing evening.

No comments: