Monday, November 3, 2008

ep·i·logue

I find it very difficult and uneasy to start writing on anything for the first time, as the idea at this point is very raw and enthusiasm is more; so the probability of making a mistake is quarterly high.

The bundle of lies in my mind is more than just "lies", as the plan goes I am suppose to put all those uneven happenings that comes to my mind, the philosophies that evolve out of the unending late night Adda's, and reviews of books that I read so infrequently and the movies that I see so frequently(which would be very very unprofessional and maybe utterly boring at
times). Most importantly the "etc" should be something that I have not decided upon till now, but you will have to take it for a surprise arrow on your butts or the head to be precise.

There is no specific genre as far as to what would be when and where, considering the random way of life that I lead, you should find a reflection of the same in my words, that normally is full of spelling mistakes and grammatically terrible to read. However quite a few people think I am interestingly the owner of some kind of "intersetting" place.

No comments: