Friday, November 27, 2009

planning, blending and cooking


I came unusually before time form office today, it’s not just because today Americans were celebrating “Thanksgiving” but apparently because had reached office unusually before time to attend this Training. Well the plan was to have nice sleep so as to be able to make most of the Saturday morning which I usually consume into sleeping. However as it happens to every man; most plans of all plans remain plans alone, I am not feeling sleepy having tried to summon it for some time I left bed to switch on the TV, scanned from 000 to last available. Then decided switching on to my favorite engagement the “Internet”, but even there had to face boredom. There are two books on my shelve “The Zoya Factor” and “One Wore Blue”, both my feminine authors haven’t yet interested me beyond the first three pages.

“Where to from here?” was the question itching in my mind while I drank a glass of plane clear water. Looking at the kitchen slab I started think what experiment should we be preparing for tomorrow. Experimenting in kitchen is a fun I am always excited about. With the very thinking came to my mind a “plan” (an idea would be a better word). A plan to create a new blog, where in I would post all the ‘world famous in my kitchen’ recipes that had rolled out of our Kitchen over a period of last two years. Daal muttani, Fish kur-mur, Sony payas, Baigani kima, Watermelon jelly, Paalak chicken to name a few.

A very good plan indeed it is but you know how difficult it is to get a name for your new blog. I was planning for a Wordpress blog and started trying with names like ‘bachelorkitchen.wordpress.com‘, ‘bachelorskitchen.wordpress.com’ ‘kitchenbachelor.wordpress.com’, ‘mykitchen.wordpress.com’, ‘akitchen.wordpress.com’, ‘thekitchen.wordpress.com' and many more, all failed(displaying the kitchen names alone) even blogger was no better there are so many of the similar kind. Finally gave up with entire idea of kitchen and bachelors and sat to type all of this. I would still keep looking for some bright suggestions (if anyone could suggest). Right now I am completely out of cooking plans, may be it’s the days work and the resulting exhaustion.

What was tomorrow when I started has already become today. I should give another attempt into trying to sleep least should be able to succeed in fulfilling what I had planed when I began.

1 comment:

Debiprasad said...

Man I got one subdomain under wordpress.com which you may like, but it must get more traffic than the usual. Try f*ckingkitchen

I also want to be a guest blogger in that to put my good time recipients. I don't know why I typed "good time" there, it just got typed. By the way, I am trying to write about those recipes on my blog debiprasad.net (I hope you read that sometimes) but only one is in draft state still days. Will post some soon.